this girl's life

this site contains adult content- 18 and older only please

My Birthday: part two: waking up is hard to do

I woke up earlier than I would have liked (no... this is not a repeat post lol). My allergies were not letting me sleep.. ie... I couldn't breathe well.. and well... Ben was snoring. So I got up and read some blogs till I heard our alarm go off in the distance.

"Happy Birthday!", I heard my barely away husband call out. I replied with a thank you... then was told a few more times... happy birthday.... which made me giggle a bit. I put the computer down and climbed back into bed with him. Cuddling up close to him, I closed my eyes and smiled.

Not long after sliding into bed with him again, did my hand slide up his chest. My fingers glided over his nipple... barely grazing it... but extracting a reaction from him. I took the nub in between my fingers and pulled gently. I worked it over for a minute or two the moved to the next.

By the time I was done teasing his upper body.. his lower was more than ready for some attention. My hand went south... bumping into his cock... full and hard. I slid my hand over it... all warm and firm... feeling the lust grow between my own legs. Wrapping my fingers around it... I slowly started to stroke... slow and deliberate movements.

I played for a bit before decided to move back to his nipples. My hand left its new companion and my mouth went to work on his nipple... taking it in between my lips... kissing it... nibbling it... flicking it with my tongue.

Ben's hand took over.... something I love. There is something about him stroking his cock in front of me that drives me mad... something no other man has ever been able to do. I positioned myself so that I could watch him pleasure himself. I could feel his body tense at the double attention- a duet of sorts.

It wasn't long before I could not take it anymore. My mouth made a move... from nipple to cock. I parted my lips and took him deep into my mouth.. to my throat. He groaned... a sign of his approval. I made no waste of our time... and began servicing his cock. Moving up and down at different speeds... sometimes with my tongue pressed hard against... sometimes all the way to the hilt. Any way.. it made no difference.. time has a way of teaching you the things your lover likes.

When I could take no more, I climbed on top of him... a leg on each side... and took him into me. I started bouncing up and down- slowly at first then building in speed. I could feel the steady rise of my orgasm.... it was coming slowly.. but still coming.

My movements were deliberate.. just as my blow job had been... it was not even paced... I would go slow.. then fast... just to switch it up a little. A bit passed... this dance of sorts... before he had me switch it up. He turned me around.. facing away from him... and I went back to work.

This did the trick for me.. I could feel myself on the edge of release. Playing this game of chicken... running to the edge then backing off.... I wasn't ready to cum just yet. I kept riding him though... so close to erupting... but not letting go. I needed something to push me off.

I climbed off.. getting onto my hands and knees... Ben followed suit. He wasted no time to get behind me. I felt one of his hands touch my waste then pushed down into my back... and the other on my shoulder and neck.. grasping. He went to work on my cunt.. fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

That was all I needed... that little bit of dominance... so simple... and I was falling. My orgasm surged through my body... riding that wave of pleasure. Ben followed again... exploding into my hungry pussy.

We collapsed into each others arms... and soon drifted between sleep and wakefulness.

We dozed for a bit.. before I woke again... feeling horny once more. I laid there for a few.. debating what I wanted to do. Finally, I slid my hands down between my legs... finding a nice warm, wet pussy waiting to be violated. I slid my fingers in between the lips... finding my clit. I worked circles slowly. The sensation made my back bow a little... waking the sleeping man next to me.

His hands began to work me over.... inching over my skin... pinching my nipples... down between my legs to my thighs... cupping his hand over my face.. taking my breath away. All the while I kept working my pussy... rubbing my clit and dipping my fingers inside.

The build to my next orgasm was intense... I could barely handle it. I finally took his hand and shoved it to my cunt... hoping he'd get the hint. He did.. moving between my legs then sliding his fingers deep inside of me.

It was right there.. I could feel it... I was teetering. I moaned and deepened my resolve to cum... rubbing faster. My breathing labored... my legs tensed... my eyes squeezed tight... and finally.. the sweet release came.

When I came down off the high.... and my breathing came back to normal... we cuddled into each others arms again... knowing that this would not last... it was time to get up and get our day started.

2 comments:

Happy to hear you had a fun birthday

 

Mina-

I'm pretty pleased about it as well. It's been a few years coming I must say!