this girl's life

this site contains adult content- 18 and older only please

unquenched

Because every night isn't something outta an erotica blog....

I laid there in bed... Ben's arm draped over me. I could feel the warmth of his body as he scooted closer to me. His cock managed to mold into the crease of my ass... fitting there like it's where it belonged. It's very own haven.

At first... my mind wandered.. thinking of random stuff as I often do before I fall asleep.. but tonight.. that wasn't going to work. I became acutely aware of his body.. and I could feel the warmth grow between my legs. That deep seeded need to feel his cock deep inside of me awoke... just as I was awake.

I knew it wasn't going to happen.... but that certainly didn't mean I didn't WANT it to happen. I laid there listening to the rhythm of his breathing.. trying to focus on that.. and not the gnawing need to roll over and rape him. This, however, proved not to be very distracting.

I couldn't lay like that anymore.. there was no way I was falling asleep with him against me. I wiggled free and with an almost fluid motion.. we both rolled over. I wrapped my arm around him.. getting as close as I could. And still after minutes passed... I was no closer to sleep. All I could think of at this point was that I wanted to just fall asleep. I wanted to dream of other things than desire... to rest...because I obviously was not getting the other need met.

Damn it. Sometimes one just needs to get fucked... in order to fall asleep. Alas... I finally gave up and got up hoping that tiredness will over take me so when I do finally go back to bed.. fucking him will not be all I can think of. (wow that was quite the run-on sentence!)

3 comments:

Sex with other people is fine but sometimes the real thing is better.

You should have gone to your couch, logged onto my blog, got your legs up high and wide apart and had a good selfish little play with yourself whilst he was in the other room.

Go on treat yourself. Sleep tight.

 

If the reason you didn't have sex with him is the birth control issue, that's a tragedy. Yours is a difficult struggle.

 

captain...

your timing was a little ;-) I was already in bed.

merlin...

no it wasn't the bc issue... Ben's back was hurting him. He was born with an extra vertebrate in his spine that makes his back hurt most of the time... just sometimes worse than others. Its just something we've both come to live with... but with we could fix.