this girl's life

this site contains adult content- 18 and older only please

HNT: Laced



Theres something about a corset that makes me feel instantly sexy. Not that I don't a good portion of the time... but this is like... bam... I feel incredibly hot. I love the feel of the laces against my exposed skin... the way the string falls... and how I can feel it against my ass as I move. I love the curve of my waist it makes... and the smoothness of the bodice. How each little hook connects up a long line... giving way to cleavage. I feel sexy indeed.

5 comments:

I always feel sexy when wearing a corset too. Great post and sexy picture, that's a gorgeous corset and it looks great on you. Happy HNT.

 

Rocker-

Thanks! I've always been very fond of corsets... even if they are a pain in the ass to get into.

Happy HNT!

 

corsets are the best! I love them and it looks like we have the same one! :)

 

the corset, your lovely bum, but it was your words which drove me over the edge! happies

 

Mina-

Great minds my dear.. great minds ;-)

eternal-

always up for a compliment... as always.. thank you!