this girl's life

this site contains adult content- 18 and older only please

HNT:Moving on


So here we are. I never thought I'd be here.. but I'm sure that is just silly to look at things that way. Most good things come to an end. This blog has came to its end. That makes me sad... but it must happen for good reasons.

It's time to continue my story... unwritten.

Just sitting here... looking at that cursor blink... I should have more to say... some big finale... and yet I don't. It's been fun... I've enjoyed every minute of sharing a window into my world. It's given me something... something I cant quite describe. It's nice to be able to look back on stuff... to reread it and be completely wrapped up in how I felt in that moment. That is something truly special. My blog has been truly special to me.

I shall miss having my own space to the world.. but I think this will be a good thing still. I'll still be around reading... as long as other still continue to share. Thanks for reading!

I'm Moving On
Rascal Flatts

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change

4 comments:

Gonna miss these HNT's.. :(

 

so sorry to see you go! take care of yourself and you know where to find us. :)

 

anonymous...

I'll miss doing them too...

mina...

I'll do my best... I have a great husband to help take care of me too.. so I think the chances are good :-) I'll still be around reading you guys.. how could I not?

 

Sorry to see you go. Hope to see you soon. :)